2019/08/10

I use Sex toys - Nollywood Actress, Amara Maduka



A fast rising Nollywood actress Amara Maduka has disclosed some bedroom secretes about herself,
in a recent interview with Sunnewsonline, she revealed that she is dating herself and also uses sex toys to give herself the best orgasm, the
Anambra born chubby actress also stated that sex toys are the best and that she is not worried if she would get addited to it as nothing has control over her.
In her words..."I wouldn't say I'm single. I'm simply self-dating. I take myself out, buy myself good stuff, spoil myself and, of course, give myself the best orgasm.

Yes, I use sex toys. They save lives.You should try it . They are so loyal to you. They don't give you drama. You don't share them with others. They don't cheat too.

They are the best. I don't worry I would get addicted to them because personally nothing has control over me. I can dump it in a heartbeat if I want to.

I use it; it doesn't use me. I can do without sex. Good sex is great but then, e no be food. When  the time comes to dump them, I know how to go about it."

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.Sex Toys | Best Male Masturbators | Fleshlight Sex Toys in Australia

    ReplyDelete