2020/08/17

jûrgen klopp admit plan to walk away

        Image source: liverpoolfc.com


Liverpool head coach has confirmed to walk away from football after his current contract expires 2024 speaking to the German press publication sportbuzzer.. 
“I will ask mysef if I
miss football


If I say no, then that will be the end of coach Jurgen Klopp.
“If one day, I am no longer a manager, there is one thing I will not miss: the brutal tension immediately before the game.”
The German coach has reteirated to take 1 year break from football after his Liverpool contract expires.


jurgen klopp left Dortmund 2015 and join the reds after taking over from brendan rodger and has gone to lift the champions league since 2005 and won their first premier league title since 30 years



No comments:

Post a Comment