2020/08/04

Imo State Governor Takes his Twins For Baptism

Imo State Governor
Image Source: LIB

The executive governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma and his wife, Chioma took their set of Twin daughters to Church on Monday for Infant baptism.

The wife of the governor Chioma took the
pictures from the event to internet and wrote:

"To the Glory of God, my husband, Sen. Hope Uzodinma and I, yesterday, witnessed the infant baptism of our twin daughters.

Read Also: Bbnaija - I Regret Relationship With Eric- Lilo

While I stood and watched my twin angels being formally admitted into the Christian faith through the process of baptism; which symbolises purification or regeneration and admission to the Christian Church, the priceless joy of parenthood overwhelmed me.

Little wonder the Bible says in Psalm 127:3- Children are indeed a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward.

I say Amen to the prayers of the Priest that they grow up in the way, knowledge and under the protection of God.''

Read Also: 

FG Spent N523M To Feed School Children During Lockdown - Farouq


See more photos below
Jion Us on Facebook


Image Source: LIB

1 comment: